Saturday 9 February 2013

My little Eden

My little Eden


Let me tell you about my little piece of Heaven;
For more than 60 years, my family has been the managing a private land near Zaragoza.
It´s a very important place ecologically speaking for it has a diversity of micro climates, soils and landscapes which allow the steppe fauna and flora to mix with other  species which aren't common in these surroundings.
It has been my best nature teacher, my place of joy, my baby son and the most special place on Earth for me.
I have lived so many beautiful experiences in this 1,500 Ha that I wouldn´t be able to express the totality of them.
Meny of those memories have in them the greatest character there could be: my grandfather.
He taught me many things about wildlife living in that magical place, stories that had happened there, where and when to pick up mushrooms or wild asparagus or wild spinach, how to call a fox in hard winter days, ... I could go on forever. 
Other memories refer to my own experiences through so many hours spent there, but still, I could go on forever.
When the moment arrives, I will tell you  some of those memories, til then, let´s continue with other kind of stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment or recommend this blog but please notice that rude comments or inapropriate language will be banned.
Also notice that any comment will be checked before being posted.
Thank you.